EuroSciCon invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “Genetics & Molecular Biology 2017” during October 26th – 28th, 2017 at London, UK which highlights the theme on “Regulation of Gene Expression and its Biology”. Genetics & Molecular Biology 2017 invites participants from all leading universities, research institutions or organizations and pharmaceutical companies to share their research experiences on all aspects in the expanding field and thereby, providing a showcase of the latest techniques.
Genetics and Molecular Biology reflects contribution that presents the results of original research in genetics, evolution and related scientific disciplines. Genetic engineering alters the genetic make-up of an organism using techniques that eliminate heritable material or that introduces DNA prepared outside the organism either directly into the host or into a cell that is then fused or hybridized with the host.
- Genetic Surgery: Profound impact on a variety of genetic disorders
- Human Forensic DNA Typing, or DNA Profiling.
- Genetic engineering in animal cells, mammals and plants.
- Genetically modified organisms
- Development in Forensics
Genetic and molecular biology 2017 will provide information used in manufacturing drugs, creating model animals, conducting laboratory research, and in gene therapy.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||August 28th, 2017|
|Early Bird||September 4th, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||October 26th, 2017|
|Conference Dates||October 26th-28th, 2017|
What to Expect at Genetics & Molecular Biology 2017
- Interaction with Global Participants
- Cutting Edge Scientific Presentations
- Exhibiting Companies to showcase their products
- Scientific Research Posters
- In-Depth Short Courses
- Interactive Seminars & Workshops
- Registration Packages to Meet Your Goals and Needs
- Interactive Breakout Groups