EuroSciCon invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “Nursing & Midwifery 2017” during October 16th-18th 2017 at London, United Kingdom which highlights the theme on “Novel advancements and innovations in Nursing & Midwifery”. Nursing & Midwifery Conference aims to explore developments in nursing practice, management and provide knowledge in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics.
Nursing makes a major contribution to the health maintenance, health promotion and well-being of individuals, local communities and populations. An emerging trend in the field of nursing is the ascent of the casually termed, “non-nurse” nurse practitioner, those individuals who became a nurse practitioner without previously working as a nurse.
- Enhance innovation in science and practice
- Complementary therapies in nursing and midwifery
- Midwifery Practice and Education: Current Challenges and Opportunities
- New Technology in Nursing Care Education
Nursing & Midwifery 2017 provides a platform for global networking and exchanging latest innovations in nursing and healthcare and also offer the opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Experts from all over the world. This program educates the attendee of Nursing 2017 with advanced practices in order to meet the needs of advanced health care.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||August 20th, 2017|
|Early Bird||August 28th, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||October 16th, 2017|
|Conference Date||October 16th-18th, 2017|
What to Expect at Nursing & Midwifery 2017
- Interaction with Global Participants
- Cutting Edge Scientific Presentations
- Exhibiting Companies to showcase their products
- Scientific Research Posters
- In-Depth Short Courses
- Interactive Seminars & Workshops
- Registration Packages to Meet Your Goals and Needs
- Interactive Breakout Groups